Monday, January 12, 2009

1/6 - 1/12 Trades

After initiating those positions last week, I got busy at work and also caught a cold while traveling. I'm slowly getting over the cold now and hope to put on a few trades for this week's expiration.

BUCY - I used the opening strength on 1/6 to unload half the position. I was stopped out the next day as the rest of the market started the recent sell-off.




BUCY - I had a target of 23 for this one which was the last high in mid December. I used the opening strength 1/6 to unload the position. I normally would have held half but I had a pretty decent position and just wanted to lock in the gain on this one.







SRS - I got stopped out at $51 and have not re-entered. I'll probably focus more on SKF as SRS has been very choppy lately with rumors of government help in the commercial real estate sector.
LVS - I managed a $1 profit on half of this one on 1/6 as well. The rest was stopped out at break-even last week.

No comments: