Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/17 Set-ups

DRYS - looks to be trending back up...rising RSI, MACD and OBV. I'll swing this one above 80 or on pullbacks. Earnings on 8/21.

BRCM - I was too busy trading and missed the entry on BRCM. It closed above resistance and may be ready to take off if the market cooperates. I like the nice consolidation and channel over the past few months. Earnings on 7/22.
ISRG - I'm adding this back to the momentum list for daytrades. It's a high-flyer with earnings on 7/22.


ICE - has really been beaten down. If short covering persists, there will be plenty of opportunities to pick up cheap at-the-money options for daytrading with options expiration in a couple of days. Earnings on 8/4.


CME - same logic as for ICE. Earnings on 7/22.







1 comment:

Stewie said...

let me the first to welcome you to the blogging world. you are hooked for life. hahaha! nice trading bro!