Monday, October 13, 2008

10/13 Day/swingtrades

I started this post yesterday:

Now that was a f'n rally!!! I wish I were posting some monster gains today but my excuse...insomnia. The winds were howling last night and I found myself looking at charts and reading news since 3:30AM PST. By the time the market opened, I was a zombie. I missed the first bounce off the moving averages but caught some of the late day craziness. BIDU and GOOG were definitely the options expiration trades of the day. Any ATM/OTM options in the morning would have paid off handsomely.

AAPL - I picked up about $8.00 on those Oct 95 calls purchase on Friday. I rolled the profits into Oct 110 Calls in case we get some weakness tomorrow.


UYG - Picked up Oct 8 Calls @ 10.02

MS - Picked up Oct 19 Calls @ 17.87

GS - This was the worse non-trade all day since I had it down on the gameplan. I was staring at this @ 100, 101, 102...it just never clicked to pick up the Oct 105 Calls which were trading $3+ at the time.

No comments: