Monday, December 1, 2008

12/1 Day/Swingtrades

That last hour of the trading day continues to be a daytrader's dream if you're positioned correctly.





FNM - With the market weakness, I unloaded all the FNM I had bought last week @ 1.19 when the stock closed the opening gap.


C - I wasn't as fortunate with C as it traded down from the opening bell. I'm fighting the tape here a bit as I'm still holding on. It's all time premium on the Dec 7.5 Calls so I don't expect them to go to zero anytime soon. I'll unload on the next rally.


SRS/GS - My timing was off today. I picked up SRS a bit too early @ 142.00 and was stopped out for $0.70 loss as the market tried to rally. I then switched over to GS only to get stopped out for $0.50 loss as the market cratered. I should have re-entered as the set-up on SRS looked even better but I had to head out to a meeting.

No comments: