Friday, December 12, 2008

12/9-12/11 Day/swingtrades

C - I sold the remaining shares @ 8.45 as C and the financials started to act week yesterday amongst the market strength


PCX - After seeing this break9.00+ a few times, I decided to close the position this morning for $0.75 on the Dec 7.5 Calls as the momentum appeared to be fading.


POT - I shorted this yesterday at 68.80 as it formed a double-top and took profits at 67.00.



POT actually printed a reversal hammer as it bounced off the 20-SMA on the 15-min charts.



POT - This has moved quite a bit from the low 50's last week. However, the 20-SMA still shows a downward trend. I took a low-risk short position with Dec 65 Puts yesterday around $69+ and added some more above $70 today. I'm going to take partial profits if it trades back down to $60 and trail the rest in case it retests the recent bottom in the low 50's.






No comments: